Monday, August 14, 2017

You Have Arrived

YES! Yes, we are there! On Monday, 8-14-17 Jesse and I drove from Billings Montana to East Glacier Montana, just outside Glacier National Park. The mileage is 373 miles, for those who have been asking. I will return to my other blog pages to put in the miles for those legs of the trip. Here are some pictures along the way.
Today's Travel: Billings MT to East Glacier MT= 373 miles
TRIP TOTAL= 2,840 miles
Gates of the Mountains Wilderness on I-15 North of Helena.
The Missouri River on I-15 near Mid Canyon, MT.
 Montana is called, "Big Sky Country," here's why.
Typical Montana hay fields in the high plains, Highway 2 near Shelby Montana.
Our first view of the Rockies, Highway 2 going west from Cut Bank to East Glacier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Was it worth it?

Have passport, will travel!      After I posted about the Eclipse on facebook, a friend commented, "Was it worth it?"      ...