Sunday, August 6, 2017

Day 1: The journey begins!

The road stretches before us. This is I-86 in western NY state. We had beautiful weather,despite this ominous cloud. We made excellent time and arrived at my sister's house in the middle of the graduation party for her daughter/ my niece. Today, Sunday 8-6-17 was a day of down time here in Westfield. My son Jesse, who is my traveling partner and alternate driver, has talked me through a tutorial on how to set up the blog. I have taken pictures and will post these on the blog in the days ahead. Right now my head is full of tech talk and about to explode, so I will sign off for now.

Today's travel: Philly to Westfield NY
418 miles
Trip total: 418 miles

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog! Please keep the links coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome have a great time.😎😊

    ReplyDelete

Was it worth it?

Have passport, will travel!      After I posted about the Eclipse on facebook, a friend commented, "Was it worth it?"      ...