Friday, August 25, 2017

Country Roads, take me home

Today's Travel: Nashville TN to Ashland KY= 336 miles
TRIP TOTAL= 5, 340 miles

     We felt a little travel weary, but were getting back in familiar territory once we were in Kentucky. We had dinner with my Uncle Ova & Aunt Minnie, their daughter Melissa and her husband David, and her son Matthew. I keep up with them on facebook, but it was great to see everyone and give hugs. I've seen a lot more postings since Matthew's daughter arrived just before Christmas. Peyton is just off the scale when it comes to CUTE! Megan wasn't feeling well that evening in August, due to the pregnancy, so she couldn't join us. Congratulations, everyone, on the safe arrival of your daughter/ grand daughter/ great-granddaughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Was it worth it?

Have passport, will travel!      After I posted about the Eclipse on facebook, a friend commented, "Was it worth it?"      ...